The mission of the Liturgy Committee is to support and promote the spiritual development of the worshiping community by:
- fostering spiritual growth through the celebration of life-giving liturgies.
- celebrating the diversity and unity of the parish community.
- To discern the parish’s worship/liturgical/prayer needs;
- To coordinate the planning and scheduling of the liturgical celebrations for seasonal and special celebrations;
- To coordinate, support and evaluate all liturgical ministries in the parish, i.e. readers, extraordinary ministers of the Eucharist, altar servers, lectors, cantors, musicians, etc.
- To ensure compliance with the liturgical directives, guidelines, norms and policies of the parish, the Diocese of Paranaque, and the Church Universal.