You do not need to be registered or logged in to submit a post (Announcement, News, Reflections or Testimonials).
Please fill in all fields. Once the “Submit Post” button is clicked, the post will be sent to the Admin for review and can no longer be edited. It is recommended that you create your post on a separate text editor and copy/ paste onto the visual editor. In this way, you can make sure that the post you are submitting is correct and complete.
The Parish and Web admin reserves the right to publish or remove posts which are deemed as appropriate/ inappropriate to be viewed by the public.
Please review the Terms & Conditions in submitting a post. By clicking “Submit Post” button, you hereby agree to the terms set forth below.
Terms & Conditions
All users must comply with the following:
- No posting of any objectionable material such as pornography, offensive language,
- No sending of unsolicited commercial offers to users and/or advertisers,
- No posting of slanderous/libelous accusations to users and/or advertisers,
- No false or misleading information
You agree not to post or make available content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy
that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals including on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- that impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful or incorrect information
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
that constitutes or contains affiliate marketing, link referral code, junk mail, spam, phishing, chain letters or pyramid schemes
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items where the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation, items, or services which are prohibited or ‘regulated’ by law without license
- that is posted using misleading email addresses